Monday 29 June 2009

Moving this blog to Posterous

To quote myself:

"I've been thinking about migrating my original blog off of blogger and on to something like a hosted Wordpress site or something similar. Since moving to a Mac in March, I've also found that blogging without Windows Live Writer just isn't the same either ;-) But then I find myself getting caught up on what theme to use, different widgets and all that complication... and all I really want is something clean and simple (I'm sure most of you only read my RSS feed anyway) where I share news, ideas and other things I've found and have the odd conversation too. I had discovered Posterous a while ago and thought it looked interesting, but then did nothing about it. So, here I am now! Welcome to my new blog."
If you subscribe to my Feedburner RSS feed, I'm pointing that at my new Posterous' feed already.

Well, it looks like Google's Blogger outlasted Posterous (who were acquired by Twitter)... you can find my Posterous archive on WordPress.com at jamesdellow.wordpress.com.

My most current blog is now self-hosted hosted by Scriptogr.am, at chieftech.com.au.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:00 am

    James,
    I used to work at KWeb till very recently and am very interested in your "Online Collaboration Tools, Knowledge Managers, and a Cooperative Culture" case study. Would you be able to point me to where I can access it please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was published as a chapter in a book of KM case studies. You'll need to contact me offline and I'll see what we can do.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.